Tonight at sundown begins the Jewish High Holiday of Rosh Hashanah. It is one of the holiest days of the Jewish religion, being the beginning of our New Year. It’s customary during this time to celebrate its sweet beginning & also gain some insight & reflection over the year in general. This one will for sure go down in the books.
This last year I have be lessoned more about life & my beliefs system than I ever thought imaginable, due to the pandemic of 2020. In celebration of its arrival, I wanted to share my insightful highlights & what I leave behind.
- 50 is an age where I truly have felt that I have properly come into my self. So for those who are worried about its number, do your best to take care of your self NOW organically & naturally. Feed your mind, body, spirit with ingredients that aren’t toxic & poisonous but nourishing & healthy physically, emotionally, spiritually because it will all come into play at some point or another being the “fruits of your labor”.
- My priorities are non negotiable.
- Nature is a viable teacher to our every day life, if we are able to remove the blinders that have been purposely placed as a way to distract our attention. Everything has a season, cycle, time period from seedling to full form while adapting to its environment, climate & change. Do your best to flow & be adaptable especially during the most inconvenience times. Enjoy the moment that it is, for nature doesn’t apologize when its’s come to its end.
- I am not a manicurist, yet a wise woman who has done this job for over 23 years that allows me to hold sacred space for others while I hold their hands. Who I am & what I do are two very separate things that are not defined by my part time work. I am finally realizing my worth/value.
- Healing works when you put intention & commitment into it. It isn’t an overnight fix & does require of you to CHANGE. Sometimes you won’t notice the larger benefits until something else comes to shake your foundation & you are able to react in a healthier manner. This is where wisdom is created & generated.
- Problems & inconveniences are two separate things which should be treated differently instead of the same way. I would much rather have an inconvenience than a problem to deal with. This pandemic for me personally was solely an inconvenience.
- Manage you’re expectations according to your audience. There is nothing worse than expecting differently out of people who are who they are. Sometimes we set our selves up for disappointment in order to hold blame onto to others for our own unmanaged attitude.
- This too shall pass, over time & space. Stress over the unknown is a choice you make out of fear. It holds the keys too many factors that contribute to your lack of health & disease. Sometimes kindness & patience is the needed antidote for things that are beyond your control. Time & Love heal everything.
May this New Year in particular bring you the courage & excitement to live life to its fullest capacity, not being afraid to let go & move forward. May it challenge you to see beyond the spectrum to which you are comfortable, expanding your sight to reach farther than the limited places to which you currently exist. May you find the balls to show up for yourself, even if it means you disappoint others & begin to live the life you dream about. May the realization of your own sacred self worth begin to manifest, so you can operate within a different class & value that’s more appropriate to your desired outcome. May you be abundant, prosperous & healthy in the coming New Year. Shana Tova <3 <3 <3